Sunday 26 May 2013

TRAILER FOR THE KINGS OF SUMMER


Is it only in America that teenagers act like such doofuses and it's supposed to be funny? I guess being able to own a gun before you're legally allowed to drink alcohol, or being allowed to drive before you're allowed to have sex probably doesn't do much for a person. I'd rather laugh at these people than laugh with them, but that's just me. Decent reviews for this, and it does look quite funny (in parts). P.S. that's actually better than most comedies so I won't hate too hard.

2 comments:

  1. Fair enough, but the film has received extremely impressive reviews, so we shall see what we shall see. I will be seeing it on Saturday night with my wife and colleague.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it doesn't look bad. But here writes the eternal pessimist!

      Delete