Tuesday 30 July 2013

DGA DATES ANNOUNCED


Not that it matters to the rest of the world, but the DGA has announced its dates for the upcoming awards season. Voting for feature film nominees will be open between the 3rd and the 6th of January, with nominations announced on the 7th, the day before Oscar ballots are due. Last year, they announced their nominees after Oscar ballots were sent in, although I wonder if that one day will make any difference (no.) Documentary rules and requirements are different; those nominees will be announced on the 9th. Between the 8th and the 24th, members will be able to cast their votes for the feature film nominees, with the awards ceremony held at the dinner on the 25th, which will be the day I change my contact lenses, because I always do that on the 25th cos I have monthlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment