Thursday 12 March 2015

TOMORROWLAND: A WORLD BEYOND TRAILER #2


A slight change in title and a sudden burst of marketing suggest to me that Disney is losing faith in Tomorrowland's prospects, and I'll admit that a bombastic trailer doesn't quite convince me. But I trust Brad Bird, and seemingly so does Disney. We're making baby steps here: white? Check. Young? Check. Blonde? Check. Attractive? Check. Male? No, and that' where my hopes take root in Tomorrowland. The insanely talented crew includes Life of Pi's Claudio Miranda on cinematography, Jeffrey Kurland on costumes, legendary editor and sound designer Walter Murch and Craig Wood on editing and Michael Giacchino on scoring. Release dates for much of the world span the 20th to the 22nd of May, with the US and UK alike receiving it on the 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment