Friday 3 May 2013

MEN IN BLACK 4 IS ON


Over a decade since everyone stopped caring, Men in Black is being provided with a fourth installment. I don't know quite why this annoys me so much. I mean, why not? It's hardly like any of the 'original' movies Sony could have bankrolled in its place would be any better, right? At least we know to set our expectations pretty low.

I'll level with y'all. I saw Men in Black at least once many years ago. Didn't see 2. 3 came out last year, and I would have seen it, but only if I had seen the first two. Since I hadn't seen the first one in a long time, I planned to watch it, until I found out that (as I had partially remembered) there's a rather large alien character in the film who resembles a cockroach. Not watching that tyvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment